BFC SignalR Bridge Service Restart Sequence
To “reset” everything without having to restart the computer:
- Stop any browsers or software utilizing the BFC SignalR Software
- Stop the Windows Service:
If the service is stuck at “stopping,” bring up the Task Manager and navigate to the Details tab and search for BFCSignalRBridge.exe (you may have to click “Show All Processes” button on the bottom of the Task Manager) and End Task the program:
- Restart the iPP320 terminal by pressing the Yellow-Key and the “.,#*” key at the same time for about 3 seconds together.
- Start the BFCSignalRBridge Service
- Restart Cashmate or Virtual Terminal